Will the Android Market remember what apps I downloaded after a hard reset?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I tried Advanced Task Killer yesterday, and since this morning, my Evo is a basket case. The 3G symbol is lit constantly, I double checked with Task Panel and the Evo is constantly sending and recieving data, unless I turn Mobile Internet off. Aside from that, it now reboots on it's own, sometimes more than once an hour, sometimes it takes a few hours. It doesn't matter whether I have 3G turned on or off, it does it both ways. I uninstalled ATK and Task Panel and rebooted, even did a battery pull, but to to no avail.

Anyhow, I am thinking I am going to have to do a hard reset, will the Evo, or should I say, the Android Market remember which apps were installed so it's easier to reinstall them without having to write everything down and search for them again?

My Evo also is getting the lifted screen symptom, aside from not being a properly grounded screen, so Best Buy just ordered me a new one.

Thanks!

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
The answer is yes IF you use the same gmail account you used to purchase the app. Not only will this work on your current phone but if you buy a new one they'll be there too

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech