White Htc Evo 4g?

Tailzy_Baby

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
just wanted to hear peoples thoughts. I think it would look good. The red ring around the camera lens would stand out a little more. I'm thinking of waiting to buy the white one. I know there's no difference from the two but appearance wise...i like the wite...kind of. Haven't seen the front. But if that's also white. Then plans are a go. I'm coming from a palm pre. And can't wait to get the evo. Heck I couldn't wait to get the pre. And I still love it. But sometimes you've just gotta move to bigger and better things. :p

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
only the back is white, the front is black. The sides are half white and half black, it changes color halfway on the side, ck bestbuy.com for pics. Use search, there is another thread talking about this.
My wife wants an EVO, now she probably will get one, the white one.

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
If the picture is accurate, it is the battery cover and back piece that holds it on. If you look at the side of the black one, you can see where the front connects to the back, that is where it changes to white.

Tyler Durden

May 14, 2010
Visit site
would have been really nice if they made the whole phone white.. and not just the back side of the case.
I guess it was a very inexpensive way of making the phone "white"...LOL;)

reeper55

May 12, 2010
Visit site
You guys are WAAAAAY to sensitive over people starting a previously discussed post!! The OP started a new post...big deal, it doesn't cost you anything!

BigAinCA

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
ok .. maybe not an Oreo .. more like an Othello game piece. :) I really have no feelings about this one way or another I guess as I would have a case on it anyway. I guess if there is one thing I do not like is that it looks like it uses a glossy plastic. I would have preferred a flat material like what the 003 black has.

folarino

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I was interested in this, so last week Thursday I went to Best Buy and they had one and the lady let me hold it.
I am not a fan of the two-tone at all. White on the back and black in front.
Maybe if it were red and black I would go for it.

reynoldsrobbie

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
What's the big deal really? If you have a white one, will you not put a protective cover on it? It really has no effect on which I'd choose. I love my release day EVO!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie