Who's had their HTC EVO 4G since launch day, with no problems at all?

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on launch day, from RS, to be exact, and have had ZERO problems with the phone. This topic is for those who have not had any issues and are currently on their first device.

Bring on the positivism!

boggs3010#AC

Banned
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Same here radio shack on launch day. No screen lifting no resets....no cracked buttons. NO random restarts.

One very very minor issue, if I get a pic text message it is time stamped 5 hours off. (earlier)

idesofmarch

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I've had it since launch day and other than light leakage from the bottom(doesn't bother me) I haven't had any issues.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

neilept

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I have had it since launch day, with no issues, other than 1 reset. Kind of like my Pre, had it from day 1 till EVO launch day with no problems.

Mike20PR

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
Sprint store evo from launch day here, no problems for me

...fine, i have a teeny bit of leakage on the bottom but thats it

Battery is fine, screens great as well as everything else

Libdawg

May 19, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on the morning after launch day. The only problem that I had was the other day after poking around the system and tweaking with some settings Sense UI force closed and then got caught into a loop. I couldn't get back to any of my screens after that so I just did a hard reset. After that all is good. No screen lift and haven't noticed any light leak to speak of. Battery life is good. I can stream Pandora for about 7 straight without charging.

Edit: Forgot to say that I am on hardware 0002.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12