Facebook status and gallery not updating in People

batsai#IM

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked already...

I noticed one of the supposed benefits of Sense is that an individual's contact card shows his/her Facebook, Twitter, etc.. updates all within the people application.

For some of my contacts, this works very well. For others however, it doesn't work at all. Despite the fact that Sense shows the contact is linked to the appropriate Facebook contact, the People app will report "No updates" or "No albums" when I know this is incorrect! I've tried deleting my Facebook account and re-enabling it to no avail. Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked already...

I noticed one of the supposed benefits of Sense is that an individual's contact card shows his/her Facebook, Twitter, etc.. updates all within the people application.

For some of my contacts, this works very well. For others however, it doesn't work at all. Despite the fact that Sense shows the contact is linked to the appropriate Facebook contact, the People app will report "No updates" or "No albums" when I know this is incorrect! I've tried deleting my Facebook account and re-enabling it to no avail. Any insight or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

John

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Mind did some thing similar... But in mine for some reason it linked my contact via my Google account (I am going to assume from the time I had my Nexus One) and the contacts that did not have a picture/gallery I had to manually go in and link them to their Facebook profile... I don't know... I would say probably 15% of my contacts didn't link up correctly with the phone.... I just went to my contacts and each one that didn't have a profile picture I just manually linked them one by one (You probably shouldn't have to do this but oh well)

If you manually link each contact and that does not work I have no clue... Best of luck...

batsai#IM

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Thanks Robbie...

I have in fact gone through and manually linked my Facebook contacts to my Google contacts, but neither their contact card nor the Gallery app will show their photo albums. It's weird- like they don't exist. Also, I can't seem to understand why this is the case for some contacts and not others.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38