1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Receiving texts

Has anyone had issues where there phone just stops receiving texts without any notice. Three times already mine has and Sprint just had me do a hard reset last night... this is the only issue I have had and am wondering who else has had it. Sending texts were working fine... just not receiving...

Yeh, has happened to me a few times. They also come in out of order a lot.

yes - same issue here.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel06 View Post
    I've had that happen as well.. but only once... Sprint told me to exchange it if it happens again...

Quote Originally Posted by pjwatson104 View Post
    Has anyone had issues where there phone just stops receiving texts without any notice. Three times already mine has and Sprint just had me do a hard reset last night... this is the only issue I have had and am wondering who else has had it. Sending texts were working fine... just not receiving...

I have not had any problems with missed text messages.. At least no one has yet claimed to have sent me one and I didn't get it..

Now if you talk to my wife this damn phone or Sprint in general loses text messages and calls don't go through all the time.....

Quote Originally Posted by ArkAngel06 View Post
    Now I have had the time stamp on a text be way out of wack and it stays as the most recent.. I just delete it because it can be 10:00 and then a text will come in with a time stamp of 12:00 and for the next two hours every text from that person will show up before that text... I just clear it out... It's happened only a couple of times (maybe 4 or 5) and one time was right as I was traveling from Eastern to Central Time zone so I can't fully say if ONE of those issues was because of my travels.....
    Banned

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts

My Picture messages are 5 hours off, and my moms EVO had to be factory reset due to incoming calls were not....incoming.

Default Re: Receiving texts

A common cause of texts not being received is improper setup/use of a task killer application.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by KSmithInNY View Post
    A common cause of texts not being received is improper setup/use of a task killer application.
    Don't use one.. Don't need it. Sprint actually asked me that, but I don't know what the issue is.