Has anyone had issues where there phone just stops receiving texts without any notice. Three times already mine has and Sprint just had me do a hard reset last night... this is the only issue I have had and am wondering who else has had it. Sending texts were working fine... just not receiving...
    06-20-2010 09:48 AM
    Yeh, has happened to me a few times. They also come in out of order a lot.
    06-20-2010 09:56 AM
    yes - same issue here.
    06-20-2010 09:56 AM
    I've had that happen as well.. but only once... Sprint told me to exchange it if it happens again...
    06-20-2010 10:00 AM
    Has anyone had issues where there phone just stops receiving texts without any notice. Three times already mine has and Sprint just had me do a hard reset last night... this is the only issue I have had and am wondering who else has had it. Sending texts were working fine... just not receiving...

I have not had any problems with missed text messages.. At least no one has yet claimed to have sent me one and I didn't get it..

Now if you talk to my wife this damn phone or Sprint in general loses text messages and calls don't go through all the time.....
    06-20-2010 10:03 AM
    Now I have had the time stamp on a text be way out of wack and it stays as the most recent.. I just delete it because it can be 10:00 and then a text will come in with a time stamp of 12:00 and for the next two hours every text from that person will show up before that text... I just clear it out... It's happened only a couple of times (maybe 4 or 5) and one time was right as I was traveling from Eastern to Central Time zone so I can't fully say if ONE of those issues was because of my travels.....
    06-20-2010 10:06 AM
    My Picture messages are 5 hours off, and my moms EVO had to be factory reset due to incoming calls were not....incoming.
    06-20-2010 10:09 AM
    A common cause of texts not being received is improper setup/use of a task killer application.
    06-20-2010 10:17 AM
    A common cause of texts not being received is improper setup/use of a task killer application.
    Don't use one.. Don't need it. Sprint actually asked me that, but I don't know what the issue is.
    06-20-2010 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD