My silly Wife.

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got my wife the Evo first, as goes the saying...ladies first. I got mine on the second batch of pre-orders with Best Buy. Since I'm more techy than she is...I won't shut up about how awesome the Evo is. When I do stuff on it, she's all like "wow...that's cool....how do you do that?" ;)

slopokdave

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I asked my wife a dozen times leading up to the release. I had pre order at Best Buy, but she insisted on waiting to see how she liked it first. I knew it was going to be a great phone so....

Low and behold, the weekend I got mine she wanted one too. Too bad, couldn't get you one because all were out of stock! So she had to wait 1 more week, but she has one now too. I always try and upgrade her at the same time I do. No fair to have a better phone, got to treat the wife too!

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If a g/f was all I had I wouldn't buy her a damn thing unless it was her b-day or christmas. Buying an evo for "her" any day of the year is only a perk that comes with being my wife....that is unless I never plan to marry period, but I digress.

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
"Happy wife, happy life!" - If my husband says no to me, he hears lip all day long, 24/7, 365 days until I get it :D Especially during game releases... if I don't get those I get cranky - perma PMS!

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Wifey is happy with her Rant - she mainly is a texter / phone caller. My boys, on the other hand, are using my old Pre and a Hero. They don't get an EVO unless they buy it themselves. :)

bigjoe7757

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I bought my evo on the 4th, my wife keep checking it out. she didnt want to admitt she wantted one because shes always messing with me for being into phones, once she admitted it i put her on the wating list at local sprint store and she got hers in about 4 days. we love them, sprint and there stores, google and htc did a great job.

gapoochi

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm the wife and went to radio shack at 4 am to get my Evo. Hubby told me I was crazy as he went back to bed and all through the weeks before it released that I was on these forums reading everything I could about it.

He still thinks I'm crazy...he has his hero and is perfectly happy with stock but I keep taking it from him and doing things like rooting it and getting tether set up and new apps installed.

LOL... he likes when his phone is all nice and setup but thinks I'm crazy with my gadget obsession.

Mom2Ninjas

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm the wife and went to radio shack at 4 am to get my Evo. Hubby told me I was crazy as he went back to bed and all through the weeks before it released that I was on these forums reading everything I could about it.

He still thinks I'm crazy...he has his hero and is perfectly happy with stock but I keep taking it from him and doing things like rooting it and getting tether set up and new apps installed.

LOL... he likes when his phone is all nice and setup but thinks I'm crazy with my gadget obsession.

This almost exactly like my situation. Only I pre-ordered at Best Buy and he is happy with his Pre. Was going to get him one and he turned me down on it.

Although he looks at my Evo from time to time like maybe....

EVO Navian

May 31, 2010
Visit site
How do you make him happy?

I don't complain when he gets his gadgets, it's a win win situation. We shop at Best Buy/EBGames practically every weekend. He's a pc type of person, while I'm console. He complains too when he doesn't get what he wants, it's a human thing :cool:

You guys are meaning to tell me men have never bitched and moaned for a gadget before? Pssh, bullocks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy