Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default My silly Wife.

I was talking to her today and told her that she could have my Palm Pre. Her response to that was why I would rather have your EVO. I didn't really have a response to that.

Sounds like a smart woman to me.

you're married??? for some reason i thought you were like 19.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by jpsamora View Post
    Sounds like a smart woman to me.
    yeah, I was a bit proud and offended at the same time.

So get her an Evo. Lucky is the man whose wife is into gadgets... or so I have been told.

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

White EVO for her

Gave my Pre to the wife, she loves it. I still have a thing for the Pre so I'm happy it's still in the family so to speak.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
    So get her an Evo. Lucky is the man whose wife is into gadgets... or so I have been told.
    yeah sounds good to me, I'm very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip View Post
    White EVO for her
    Excellent idea.

Global Posts
    2,443 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Root

LOL I gave my wife the blackberry storm 2. She loved the phone for a little while. While on vacation we decided to go to Sprint to check out the hyped EVO. I purchased a EVO, we were all set and ready to go, she says uh I dont think I want this blackberry anymore I want what you have. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Why does wives want everything that you have?

Only response is buy her one too.

Nothing wrong with a palm pre. I would of said ungrateful.
    Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4g > HTC Evo 3d> Galaxy S2> Sprint Galaxy S3> Tmobile Galaxy S3> Tmoble HTC One & Asus Transformer Pad Infiniti
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    LOL I gave my wife the blackberry storm 2. She loved the phone for a little while. While on vacation we decided to go to Sprint to check out the hyped EVO. I purchased a EVO, we were all set and ready to go, she says uh I dont think I want this blackberry anymore I want what you have. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez. Why does wives want everything that you have?

Only response is buy her one too.
    Yeah this only happens when we go out to eat, not on gadgets.

Quote Originally Posted by 05 TypeS DC5 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a palm pre. I would of said ungrateful.
    And would you have said the same thing if she (meaning your wife/girlfriend) had the Evo and gave YOU the Pre? Somehow I doubt it.

I'd say she sounds like a smart lady.

Default Re: My silly Wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    you're married??? for some reason i thought you were like 19.
    I don't normally go to this side of the tracks, typically stick to the hacks and mods section. I happened to stumble across this thread and literally LOL'd at this reply. Thanks for that.
    [CENTER][URL="https://plus.google.com/u/0/+KPSmith/posts"]Follow me on Google +
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

The proper response would be, "Ummmm....no!"

When I got my son the EVO my wife said I like it, and thats all what i had to hear, when I got mine i got her as well, she totally loves it and sold her Moment, she could not look at the Moment cause of the smaller screen. If you want to be happy get her the EVO. LOL
    Get Android Enjoy The Freedom.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

Quote Originally Posted by KSmithInNY View Post
    I don't normally go to this side of the tracks, typically stick to the hacks and mods section. I happened to stumble across this thread and literally LOL'd at this reply. Thanks for that.
    Yeah it was pretty good.

To each his own, but my wife wanted an Evo when she saw mine and I surprised her with one a couple of days later. I don't think it's "silly" to want something, regardless of gender or gadget geek level.
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

No its silly that she thought I was going to give her mine, If she truly wanted one I would get one for her.
    passionately curious

Global Posts
    2,825 Global Posts

My g/f and I were the first two people online at Radio Shack at 5AM... No Evo evny here.

Got my wife the Evo first, as goes the saying...ladies first. I got mine on the second batch of pre-orders with Best Buy. Since I'm more techy than she is...I won't shut up about how awesome the Evo is. When I do stuff on it, she's all like "wow...that's cool....how do you do that?"

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

i told my gf that i would give her my hero.. she was like "i dont like that phone i like the evo" i have to get her a evo.

I asked my wife a dozen times leading up to the release. I had pre order at Best Buy, but she insisted on waiting to see how she liked it first. I knew it was going to be a great phone so....

Low and behold, the weekend I got mine she wanted one too. Too bad, couldn't get you one because all were out of stock! So she had to wait 1 more week, but she has one now too. I always try and upgrade her at the same time I do. No fair to have a better phone, got to treat the wife too!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast