Too EVO or Not Too EVO

Genisis

May 27, 2010
Visit site
HTC has had their problems however how minimal they are but atleast they own up to it and try to get the problems fixed. I for one havent had ANY problems with my Evo. And the only problems that it may have they are already working on an ota for it...and froyo should enhance and fix the others.
Its really a matter of preference like others said. To me a phone should be some personable and something that you're going to like and comfortable using. I love the sense ui and its wigdets so ill be sticking with HTC for a while. Im just comfortable with it. After playing around with a few samsung android phones...just my opinion their UI sucks big time.
lol ill always buy a samsung tv tho...cant touch their phones.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
unfortunately samsung must think a phone with a keyboard has to look like sh*t and like a toy...I remember an article back in march/april on Engadget showing a sexy Samsung Galaxy S pro..But anyways, I think I will keep my EVO..I got to have something to keep all my iphone toting friends on their toes.

CP4

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Must admit the Samsung Galaxy S Pro Whatever hasn't caused me an iota of buyer's remorse.

The new story on this site's homepage (the one mentioning the leaked specs) refers to the thing as "plasticy" on like four occasions. With all the griping here about every single little thing wrong with the Evo, I can only imagine how this Samsung phone would be devoured if it feels plasticy.

jerseygirl

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The phone has NO flash! Or at least I haven't seen anything in the specs that say it does. No thanks...the screen is beautiful, but I can see perfectly fine on my Evo. I don't particularly care for the side slider either.

MrDSL

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Also samsungs support track sucks..just losing all the great devs that work with HTC phones is enough for me to not even think of it.

Sent from my EVO via Tapatalk