Help with web link - Is it a problem with phone?

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I need anyone with a Paypal account to help me out. Log in and see if you can activate the withdraw link. When I press "withdraw" it activates the bar above it and if I press withdraw firmer I get the copy function. I have tried this with the stock browser, dolphin and skyfire, using desktop, iphone and moblie modes. I have (hopefully) attached an image showing the withdraw button I am speaking of.

Basically I want to know if my phone has a problem or if it something that the phone cannot do. I tried it on my wife's iphone and it worked okay???

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
use the paypal app :)

I already had the app :rolleyes:

I am trying to find out if the android browsers have a problem with certain types of info on web pages, not just paypal. I was on a different site last week with the same results (I couldn't remember the site) and then it happened again on paypal so I was hoping some others could test it out to determine if it is an issue with the phone. If it is a phone issue, hopefully it will be fixed with future updates.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I think you'll find every mobile browser has some problems. People build full web pages for full browsers. And many of them take advantage of non-standard MS extensions. No mobile browser supports everything IE and FF do.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I already had the app :rolleyes:

I am trying to find out if the android browsers have a problem with certain types of info on web pages, not just paypal. I was on a different site last week with the same results (I couldn't remember the site) and then it happened again on paypal so I was hoping some others could test it out to determine if it is an issue with the phone. If it is a phone issue, hopefully it will be fixed with future updates.

Looks like they're using CSS to generate that menu bar and the mobile browser doesn't support it. They could have used Javascript and it would work, but i'm sure they have their reasons for going that route.

As someone suggested above, it's a compliance issue with the browser. There's nothing wrong with the phone.

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Looks like they're using CSS to generate that menu bar and the mobile browser doesn't support it. They could have used Javascript and it would work, but i'm sure they have their reasons for going that route.

As someone suggested above, it's a compliance issue with the browser. There's nothing wrong with the phone.

Okay, great - thanks :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs