Sorry, Cannot play this Video

shamisty

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Please help, I have just lost 3 videos of my son from my phone. I am able to record a video from my phone, I can play it back easily, but when I shared these 3 videos to Facebook, they upload and play fine. However, when I go back to play on my phone they give me the message "Sorry, cannot play this video" I rebooted my phone and now they are completely gone. Fortunately they are on facebook. Anyone know why this has happened? I have shared to Facebook before and I'm still able to play those videos just fine. I did rreazlie I had a HTC update to do, and I'm doing it now as we speak. But i'm just so upset. I wanted to record the birth of my baby on my phone but I'm too scared to!!! HELP!

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
They aren't in your gallery? Use a file manager to check your file folders

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2

still83fifty

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Also, I would definitely try installing a app called MX Player, a video player with the ability to play tons of different videos that your stock player can't play..When you open it up it will search your phone for all videos and list all of them for you...maybe it will find your missing videos? Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37