EVOs available on BestBuy.com (6/21)

rumessingwitme

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I just walked into Bestbuy at Palisades Malll, NY and I asked them if they had and the have in stock knowing there is a 78 person waiting list. So the Bestbuy rep looked and they have 3 extra that they have for people who are not on the waiting list. I got so lucky so i assume now forsure there are 2 left in stock. Good Luck

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just walked into Bestbuy at Palisades Malll, NY and I asked them if they had and the have in stock knowing there is a 78 person waiting list. So the Bestbuy rep looked and they have 3 extra that they have for people who are not on the waiting list. I got so lucky so i assume now forsure there are 2 left in stock. Good Luck

Find a Walmart that sells Sprint.... So far every Walmart that carries Sprint has had at least 3 - 4 EVO's on the shelf....

hurricane5

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Find a Walmart that sells Sprint.... So far every Walmart that carries Sprint has had at least 3 - 4 EVO's on the shelf....

Unfortunately for me, my Walmart is right next to the Best Buy! LOL! - so they were both out! I checked BB online this weekend and they were out, so when I saw they had some, I just jumped on it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85