1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default where to find an evo?

i live in the nyc / north jersey area.. can not find an evo anywhere. i try to order it online and its not shipping for 2 months.

any hints?

Your best bet is probably to go visit a local best buy or radio shack. if they dont have any find out when they will be getting their next shipment. Allot of people, including myself, just happened to walk into a store at the right time.

I also live in Brooklyn NY, I went in to local corp sprint store and put name on list, 3 days later they called me, come to brooklyn. Google Sprint stores in bk and call them, one of them is bound to have, while i waited for mine i called few up and they all had like 1-2 units but i could not get cause i have corp account and they dont deal with corp. You can also try some remote little town in upstate i bet you can have one.
    Get Android Enjoy The Freedom.

Also you can buy it on Ebay i did also check that out, but dont buy on craiglist.
    Get Android Enjoy The Freedom.

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts

Try bestbuy.com it looks like they have stock.

check Radio Shacks that are out of the way, ones that dont get a lot business

Global Posts
    155 Global Posts

I found one out of town while on vacation at Best Buy.

Just hold tight as supplies will eventually catch up to demand.

Give Sam's Club a try if you have one near by. I got mine there on release day.

Global Posts
    1,158 Global Posts
    ROM
    The 1 with the GEEBEES

Quote Originally Posted by oasis9389 View Post
    i live in the nyc / north jersey area.. can not find an evo anywhere. i try to order it online and its not shipping for 2 months.

any hints?
    i Have one but its mine lol