How do I manage my bookmarks?

kenmid EVO

May 16, 2010
Visit site
How do I manage my bookmarks? I can't figure out how to delete, or rearrange my bookmarks, especially the ones from bookmarks widget.

Droid-One

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I use sms backup and restore and its free in the market. It will let you rearrange your bookmarks and allow you to backup and restore. Good luck.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Try Bookmark Sort & Backup in the Android Marketplace. It does everything you want to do. Rearrange, delete and it works with the widget. It also does backup and restore. It stores your backup on SD card.

Here is the Appbrain link:

Bookmark Sort & Backup - Android app on AppBrain

If you like it download in marketplace.

By the way, it is a free program.

Last edited:

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
From the Browser, click on Menu, then click on Bookmarks to get to your bookmarks. Now click on the bookmark you want to delete/modify and keep your finger on it until another context menu comes up. From this menu you can delete that bookmark among other things.

Last edited:

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
From the Browser, click on Menu, then click on Bookmarks to get to your bookmarks. No click on the bookmark you want to delete/modify and keep your finger on it until another context menu comes up. From this menu you can delete that bookmark among other things.

The thing is, I think he also wants to reorganize, which it doesn't let you do. Bookmark Sort & Backup does all that and it is free. Why hassle.

scoobdude

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Actually when you to to browser > bookmarks and hit menu there is a sort option. Only list alphabetically, by most used and date. Does not seem to effect HTC widget though <shrug>

pretext

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
From the Browser, click on Menu, then click on Bookmarks to get to your bookmarks. No click on the bookmark you want to delete/modify and keep your finger on it until another context menu comes up. From this menu you can delete that bookmark among other things.

Thank you sir, I couldn't figure that out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888