[GUIDE] How to change the Sprint banner using CDMA workshop

apristel

May 17, 2010
Visit site
What to change the Sprint banner to something else?

Well here is how.

This is a rough guide, maybe I'll get ambitious and spruce it up when I have some more time...

Install HTC Sync if you haven't already..
Get it here.
Application Upgrade - HTC Sync 2.0.33

Gonna need the HTC Diag drivers, least I did... these work fine:
RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting - 32bit (x86)

To get CDMA Workshop you are gonna have to use your favorite torrent search or whatever to get a cracked version....I heard isoHunt Lite › the BitTorrent & P2P search engine is nice this time of year. Especially when you need "CDMA Workshop"

Enter DIAG mode, dial ##diag#, let windows install the drivers...most likely it won't find the HTC DIAG drivers, but they are in the link above... get it installed.

Now in CDMA workshop, you really don't want to be effin' with stuff you aren't sure what it is... but we are here to change the banner right? riight so don't be changing anything else and you'll be a-ok.

Select your port, hit connect, hit read... goto the NAM tab...hit Read ...change the Banner from "Sprint" to whatever..hit "Write".... then you can reboot the phone and its done.

To find your port...

25fu7nq.png

Select your port, hit connect then hit read. ( picture shows "Disconnect" only because I already pushed connect... )

16hk8w5.png

Goto the NAM tab, hit read, change the banner, hit write. Reboot your phone

11gn67a.png

Enjoy!
2vdh9om.png

Mods if there is a problem with me posting the link to isohunt, I'll gladly remove it.

I'm not on this site enough to support this thread, so i probably won't respond to many questions. But I'm sure you can figure it out.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo