30fps issue broken!!!!

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Why they always pick several subs to get their parts from....hmm....guess the big screen smart phone market neccesiates it.

So, does this mean that the statement HTC made about the HDMI port being the limiting factor is a bunch of crap?

Last edited:

Raf

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Why they always pic several subs to get their parts from....hmm....guess the big screen smart phone market neccesiates it.

So, does this mean that the statement HTC made about the HDMI port being the limiting factor is a bunch of crap?

Great question...

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
We will find out as soon as the Droid X gets into the hands of some bloggers that will run the same test on it. It has a HDMI port, and it if does 60 fps, then that either means HDMI is not an issue, or, TI OMAP 3630 with PowerVR completely owns Snapdragon.

Since there are different versions of the phone and the screen, a simple patch from HTC might be difficult to do, unless the patch contains fixes for every version Evo out there. Why can't they just get it right from the get go!

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the Android terminal emu and typed dmsg and a lot of stuff came up next to line <7> so what do I exactly look for to help find out which screen I have in my evo v003? Thanks for the info.

jrun

May 27, 2010
Visit site
So for those of us with 002 hardware versions and still inside our 30 day window... should we try to return them for 003 versions?

g1toevo678

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if the newer batch of 0003's are coming with the espson screen or whether it's just luck of the draw even with the new batches?

as4life

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the Android terminal emu and typed dmsg and a lot of stuff came up next to line <7> so what do I exactly look for to help find out which screen I have in my evo v003? Thanks for the info.

My apologies. Look for mddi. Mine says Mddi_epson_power: power_on which means i have epson screen.