Error happening alot... com.htc.bg

Predator-1

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I've been getting this crash a lot lately and have to force close: com.htc.bg. Is anyone else having this happen and what is it? Whatever it is doesn't seem to negatively affect my device but it sure is popping up quite a bit...

Could this be an issue with the wallpapers? hmmmmmmm...

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I usually get this with the music player once in a while, setting up for a hard reset soon and hopefully it will resolve the issue.

Predator-1

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Not sure what that is. What apps or programs are open when you get the error? That will probably help get a solution
Happens when i open up the camera app sometimes. Most times its just random. Like i said, it doesn't seem to cause any problems that i can see but it's an annoying pop up

craigf#AC

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Elsewhere, I've seen confident reports that the cause is Facebook syncing in the background. If you disable that, does it stop?

On my EVO, this has been happening a lot more after Froyo.

edrdoberts

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I started getting this as soon as I updated to Froyo. When I'm actively using the phone, I seem to get this error as often as every 5-10 minutes. If idle, it's a much longer period of time, but random enough to make it difficult to figure out what is going on. Has anyone found a solution?