2 gmail accounts, only 1 calendar synching with the calendar

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
why is that? i have 2 gmail accounts on the gmail app and i am only getting 1 of the calendars events along with facebook in the stock calendar app.

any help? is there a better calendar app?

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
why is that? i have 2 gmail accounts on the gmail app and i am only getting 1 of the calendars events along with facebook in the stock calendar app.

any help? is there a better calendar app?

You need to share the secondary calendar with your primary (the first) google account that you signed in to the phone with.

So with google1@gmail.com is the first account you signed in with on the phone, and then you added google2@gmail.com, you need to login to google2's calendar on a web browser, go in to settings and share it (with full access) to google1's calendar.

rockdawg

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I have two gmail (Google apps actually) accounts. One for work and one for personal. I had the same dilemma as you and I just went into my work calendar online and chose to share my work calendar with my personal account and now they both show up on the main EVO calendar app. Same as thefredelement said to do.

2CupsWithString

passionately curious
Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
For other people using Google Apps, you need to make sure you enable sharing in the domain settings (app admins will know what this means), before you have the option to share the calendar with another address.

Also, I *think* this is a lot more streamlined in FroYo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol