Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Here's Something That Should Make U Glad That you picked the EVO

The iPhone 4 just came out today and other than people bragging about their camera the forum is FILLED with upset people. I mean the issues thread already has 27 pages... and this is just day one... Here's the link so that you can laugh along with me.

http://forum.tipb.com/iphone-forum/1...sues-bugs.html
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Lol....like I said before...everything has issues. Otherwise...technical support wouldn't exist as it does. Take the good with the bad I say.
    ZDK

Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    ROM
    SPRINT LOVERS

#TEAMEVO all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-ZDK-

How dare they complain about the stevey boy's holy grail, all they have to is use it certain way, hold it 36.56 degrees from the sun rays, and by the way you dont need all those functions that it comes with, direct comment frin stevey boy
    Get Android Enjoy The Freedom.

The users are probably doing something wrong. The Iphone 4 has no wrongs.

Im sorry, but these issues are not at all major issues. I mean "No Verizon iPhone" is an issue???? That's ridiculous.

I think there are so many verizon fan boys out there, and for no reason at all. Apple has their fanboys, and so does Verizon. People that BLINDLY think their product is better. It's unbelievably annoying.

But really, these issues are not major at all. I think the two that I have actually seen that are major ones are the antenna issue and the yellow pixelation issue.

If there are any others, please let me know. But I don't see any other major ones except for that one.
    CP4

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar View Post
    The users are probably doing something wrong. The Iphone 4 has no wrongs.
    That's basically Jobs' response on this matter. He's quoted on engadget as telling people through email to hold their phone differently.
    CP4

Quote Originally Posted by estebancam View Post
    Im sorry, but these issues are not at all major issues. I mean "No Verizon iPhone" is an issue???? That's ridiculous.

I think there are so many verizon fan boys out there, and for no reason at all. Apple has their fanboys, and so does Verizon. People that BLINDLY think their product is better. It's unbelievably annoying.

But really, these issues are not major at all. I think the two that I have actually seen that are major ones are the antenna issue and the yellow pixelation issue.

If there are any others, please let me know. But I don't see any other major ones except for that one.
    Dropping calls because you hold your phone in a pretty popular manner is a pretty big issue, no?

not sure if its true or not...but i heard all of the white iphone 4's are being recalled already becuase the charger is making the paint melt or something crazy like that.

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts

Im not happy i purchased my evo because the iphone has problems, im happy i purchased mine because ive never owned a phone that i enjoy as much as i do this one. The features are amazing and even though im very new to android, in my opinion there is no better operating system. I cant believe i was on the fence about purchasing this phone at first, really has renewed my confidence in sprint after seeing many issues with their other phones lately.

As far as people complaining about minor issue jusy remember we got people taking evos back for an almost un noticable light leak (unless u spend a lot of time in a cave)

Every single damn smartphone produced today has build quality issues, regardless of company or carrier. It's getting a bit ridiculous. Maybe because nothing is made in the USA anymore?

Lol....like I said before...everything has issues. Otherwise...technical support wouldn't exist as it does. Take the good with the bad I say.
    Exactly! As long as my phone does not have any preferences with which hand holds the phone so it does not drop calls i'm cool with that.

Thought this was funny:

Hey Apple, you're holding it wrong -- Engadget