Music Player

coachdvc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
First post, so thanks in advance for any help. I just got my HTC EVO yesterday after switching from the Palm Pre. I'm very happy with the change.

Now, here's my question. I created a widget of the stock music player app. I purchased one song from Amazon, and I believe the phone came with 5 songs. I can see all of the songs (the 5 that came with the phone and the 1 song I purchased), play all of the songs, etc., but I can only do that individually. What I mean by that is when I open the player, it only shows 1 song. I can go into the list button on the left and then switch the songs, but why can't I push the arrow ( > ) button when I'm at the widget page to go to the next song? The "now playing" screen only shows 1 song when I know for a fact there are 6 songs.

Again, I can play them all individually, see them all listed under songs, artist, etc., but only one song shows up at a time in the "now playing" part of the music player.

Suggestions? Thanks!

kashmir

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if this is completely accurate, but the player seems to only play that artist's songs which is selected. So, if you only have one song by an artist, the player in question seems to play that one song when hitting the next song arrow. Could be wrong on that, but that seems the most logical answer.

Jerry-O

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
With the > it will only go to the next song in the top menu option you picked.

ie. If you selected by artist it will go thorugh songs for that artist. If you selected by genre it will go through all songs in that genre.

If you go to all songs (the music note) you can play and > through all the songs loaded on your phone.

Just remember your top level menu option limits what your in song controls can do.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers