Screen scratched and host of other problems. Okay for 2nd exchange?

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,

Bought my EVO on launch, fantastic phone! I just got it exchanged yesterday for having a bad earpiece and random reboot issues. 2nd phone is rebooting itself as well! I somehow already scratched the screen slightly too >_>

I was wondering if Best Buy would have issues taking back a phone that I've already exchanged, and the fact its got a REALLY small scratch on the screen. Having issues finding EVOs in my area as well, but thats a whole other issue.

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
"I somehow already scratched the screen"... You are wanting to take the phone back for exchange because you scratched the screen?

The main problem is that the phone keeps cycling itself during a long-ish phone call (45 minutes- 1 hour) which the last phone did as well. I was just asking for an opinion on if Best Buy would accept the exchange with the scratch on the screen.

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
How did u scratch your screen. After seeing the video of the Evo screen scratch test, it held up really well against a screw, key, new blade, and a penny. But you managed to get a scratch on your unit. Can you tell us how that happened.

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, and I honestly have no idea how I scratched it! I just noticed some distortion on when I went out to dinner last night and realized it was a scratch! I'm gonna assume I got it from my pocket, and I am so buying an Invisible Shield when I get my new phone!

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I have a screen cover but I don't like using them cuz while playing games I feel they make it not so smooth compared to not having a screen. I might put mine on since I always have mine in my pocket with my keys. Also, what apps or programs are u putting on your device? It might be a certain app from the Android market that is making it restart like it does.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante