Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down Touchscreen problem

Is anyone else having major problems with their touchscreen on their evo? My screen has a hard time scrolling sometimes and definitely will not let me power off. When I hit the power button to turn off it allows me to select Power Off but will not allow me to hit OK or Cancel. Trying to see if anyone else having the same problem.

sounds like a legitimate issue, Id return it asap
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

***UPDATE****

I have been trying to return my EVO for a new one but apparently there are no new phones available only refurbish ones. I have talked to both the sprint store and radio shack where I purchased the phone. Still working with Radio shack to get a new one! But I can't dial numbers now, i have to use the voice dial app, I have a hard time doing text messages have to do speak to text. I might have to get my pre back out and use that in the mean time. this is annoying..

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts

Sounds like the same issue I'm having....

http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...-problems.html
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Radio shack has a phone coming in for me, it should be here this week. Need my phone back