Is it just me or did Qik change with the 6/28 OTA update?

Kamen

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Prior to updating today, my Qik icon was orange and now it is blue. Also when I open the app it takes me to a menu of different options like Video Chat, Record, Messages, and My Videos instead of just to the camera screen that has the record button on it. Anyone else notice this?

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Everytime I try to video chat it tells me that I'm not connected to qik server so I think the update might of done something to it

Richard_Danger

May 16, 2010
www.twitter.com
If you go to "Running Services", you will notice that Qik is always running in there. This is new, as it has only started happening since the update. Anyone know what the hell it is doing open all the time now.

fgkay

May 17, 2010
Visit site
If you go to "Running Services", you will notice that Qik is always running in there. This is new, as it has only started happening since the update. Anyone know what the hell it is doing open all the time now.

Don't think this is new -- I've noticed it running in the background before the update.

Also, according to a post yesterday by a Qik employee on their forum about Qik's buggy behavior on the EVO:

"We have been working on an update with several bug fixes and performance improvement. It will be released in Market soon. Stay tuned for update!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams