1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Way to see real-time screen from evo on computer??

Just wondering if there is a way to see the Evo's screen real time on a computer?? itll be pretty cool if it could be done. Trying to run the evo on my netbooks screen...

thanks

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

VNC comes to mind, but not sure how it works on Android since I've not tried it but a quick google search gave me this:

People are working on the option. Hopefully we'll see hacks soon, followed by officially sanctioned options soon thereafter.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'm actually trying to do it the other way around. I know I can see my desktop on theevo. Im trying to see the evo on the computer..

I remember windows mobile had an app that did this, would love to see it for android

ROM
    ACS Jelly Bean RC1, Stock

psh, its already ready to go.

It has a feature called "screen cast". USB debugging has to be enabled.

It is a bit laggy though

"In Soviet Russia, Android roots you!"

I'm here because like you, I have questions that I need answered, and help those like me, with questions of their own.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    -Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675
    jds

this is the closest this program comes to "Mymobiler" from windows mobile i was looking for the same thing there is nothing like mymobiler on android yet sadly..
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post

this is the closest this program comes to "Mymobiler" from windows mobile i was looking for the same thing there is nothing like mymobiler on android yet sadly..
    Something like this is what im looking for. itll be nice if they let you do full screen landscape mode at a decent fps rate...

ROM
    ACS Jelly Bean RC1, Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post

root only though.

"In Soviet Russia, Android roots you!"

I'm here because like you, I have questions that I need answered, and help those like me, with questions of their own.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
    -Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675

Default Re: Way to see real-time screen from evo on computer??

You could always get a Android Mirror Cable: