Headphones?

cheebahawk1

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Apple headphones r trash. I use Shure E5s they r discontinued but the best sound quality. Lower model Shures will also blow 99% of headphones out of the water.

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
i love my iPhone headphones. they sound great, work great, look great, and feel great. and only $29. answer/end call button works fine. double click and it redials number. also stops/starts music in media player mode. and they are durable.

i refuse to buy into the hype that you need to spend over $50 for decent headphones. B.S.

Caitlyn McKenzie

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i love my iPhone headphones. they sound great, work great, look great, and feel great. and only $29. answer/end call button works fine. double click and it redials number. also stops/starts music in media player mode. and they are durable.

i refuse to buy into the hype that you need to spend over $50 for decent headphones. B.S.

You don't. $35 will get you a pair of headphones from Sennheiser that will make those iPhone headphones sound like a pack of wailing hyenas. iPhone headphones are nothing more than $10 earbuds with a $0.50 control piece stuck onto the wire, then marked up ridiculously high because they're "iPhone" earbuds.

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Apple headphones r trash. I use Shure E5s they r discontinued but the best sound quality. Lower model Shures will also blow 99% of headphones out of the water.

You're exclusively talking in-ears there. I'd hold off on that last comment considering it's not true.

There's a difference between "decent" and good.

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site

I have a pair that I paid $59 that I can't even remember the brand and name of because as soon as I got my $19 "V-Moda Vibe Duo Earbud Headset" -- I liked it so much better I stopped using the $59 pair.

Complex Pants

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I am not a fan of in-ear headphones. I only really use them for the gym or when I need something super portable.

I would recommend these to anyone. They are completely not-portable but they are some of the best sounding headphones I have ever used and they are incredibly comfortable. It will sound like your are in your own private club/concert/opera/recital.

AudioCubes.com - Audio-Technica ATH-A700 Art Headphones - ATH-A700 -

If you want something a bit more portable, but still sound amazing and are comfortable try these: AudioCubes.com - Elecom EHP-CL430 Headphones - EHP-CL430 -

yes I am a bit of an audiophile.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney