Gotta Question for the Kickstand Clan concerning...ummm..the kickstand

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I want to use my kickstand more to watch movies. I'm really reluctant b/c I don't want to break the kickstand. Has anyone had any kickstand issues yet? I'm not trying ot put bad mouth on it or anything but just wondering.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
it has a very small wiggle, but only people who are looking for problems with their million dollar device would ever complain about. It's quite solid and I don't see it breaking out of normal use. The phone is a little top heavy which may make the phone tip over since the kickstand is more on one side of the phone as opposed with being in the middle back. That's only the real sane issue I would see people having.

curthibbs

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I want to use my kickstand more to watch movies. I'm really reluctant b/c I don't want to break the kickstand. Has anyone had any kickstand issues yet? I'm not trying ot put bad mouth on it or anything but just wondering.

You've convinced me to be extra cautious... I'm going to put my Evo in a drawer and stop using it, that way I can make sure it never breaks! :rolleyes:

Kedar

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Kickstand is crazy awesome. I use it a lot and I thought I'd never use it.
I use it so that my phone can be a DESK CLOCK, LOL.

riste601

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I was pretty meh about the kickstand when I heard about it, but I use it all the time now. I use it when I have the phone on speaker phone a lot and watching vids mostly.

kd0axs

Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
When I get bored I sometimes flick the kickstand open and close and have no signs of the kickstand weakening. I would say go for it.

I've caught myself doing this too....lol

But seriously, the kickstand itself is metal and it seems to be anchored in the phone quite well. I cant see it breaking unless you were trying to break it.