Headset

th3gh05t

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello All,

In addition to Facebook alerts not working properly, the other main gripe I've had with the EVO is that it didn't come with a headset. I'm pretty sure that every other smartphone comes with a headset.

What is the best headset to get? I have an old Blackberry 9000 headset, that kind of works. It only pauses and restarts the music. Doesn't work with advancing the track.

Anyone have success with headsets working with all the phones functions?

Thanks!

CEaton

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I use skull candies and my ER-6i's when listening to music and I bulk order Blackberry Headsets from ebay for like 2-3 bucks a pop shipped for talking and such on mine.

dkuchy

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I use skull candies and my ER-6i's when listening to music and I bulk order Blackberry Headsets from ebay for like 2-3 bucks a pop shipped for talking and such on mine.

Thanks for that. Just ordered three bberry headsets for a total of 2.97 off ebay. I don't need them to have complete and full functionality. Hell, for .99, I'd be happy to just get decent sound out of them.

jeffreykime

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I got three iphone headsets from Hong Kong on eBay and they work great on the evo. I just didn't sell them when I sold my iphone after switching to sprint.

ph423r

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I use a sony headset for my captivate (The model # is DR-BT140Q)

They're clip-on BT headphones w/ just a wire connecting the the two speakers, and a built in mic, and controls to pause, forward and reverse (for music) a volume control for the headset itself, and a button to pickup, and hangup calls, and they all work w/ no problem on my phone.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Blueant T1 BT Headset is working great for me. Nothing can beat Senheiser earbuds with mic for sound quality.