Got the notification, installed....took 5 minutes over wifi and all is fine. I had no issues prior and, as far as I can tell, no issues now. Though, I do see more bars on wifi. I did have to replace a music player widget, but I have seen the highest wifi speed tests since the update.
Not going to, unless unrevoked has a new patch that works on everything, and tested for awhile.
Don't want to do full root since all I need is wifi tethering. The more you mess with it, the more change it will break
Well I thought my first post would be to report a bricked phone but, luckily, it didn't happen. The new update worked great and took about 15 minutes.
- Never had the grounded issue so can't confirm
- Of course, I lost the Android wallpapers (except the one I was using) but will download again as soon as I find the link (anyone have it?)
- Wi-fi IS a little better (but not great)
- I confirmed "N" does work
- Screen seems a little snappier
- Widget re-loads required - no bigee
- Battery does seem a little better but too early to confirm
- 4G even seems better - more bars in more places (eat your heart out AT&T)
It may not be perfect but it's a step in the right direction for those of us that don't root (yet).