HTC calendar widget problem

Justin V

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Minor problem. I'm using the single entry calendar widget on my home screen which shows my next appointment. However each day when I wake up that widget shows the next appointment but the previous days date. Even if I click on the appointment and come back out still show old date.
Any thoughts on why it isn't switching. Even at9:45am it is still showing yesterday's date.

tschwenke

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
HTC Calendar Widget

I had posted the same thing previously.. No REAL answer, but some suggestions. I am still using the widget, but my wife is using smooth calendar on her Moment and it is very similar.

I also posted it over on HTC's forums and no real answer there either. I really wish they had a way to submit bug reports to the developers more directly.

I still don't know what gets the date to "update" :)

drudawg

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I was having the same issue. I would have to restart my Evo or delete and readd the widget in order for it to update. I went to Smooth Calendar based on tschwenke post. I was also having issues with my stock email app downloading email at the specified intervals. I called HTC and the tech I got was clueless. I did the update Monday and it seems to have resolved both my issues. Calendar widget is updating as it should and my emails are coming in every 5 minutes as specified.

Examiner19

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
A similar thing happens with the Desk Clock. I use this as my bedside clock. Whenever I turn it on before midnight, it keeps the same day and date on the screen until I exit and re-enter. Strange.

Justin V

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks all. i believe it is still doing it since the update but to be honest I can't remember if I deleted and re-added the widget again this morning or if that was yesterday. I'll keep an eye on it over the next couple days. day and time are fine everywhere else on the device.