Sprint Rebate Status

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
https://www.sprintrebates.com/track/sprintpcs/

Has anyones rebates been processed past 58% I sent mine in on June 5th.

Mines still at pending approval.

The one thing I had to question about the rebate was that the sprint store (on launch day) gave me the rebate form to fill out but it didn't have the EVO 4G listed on it. I still filled that one out and sent it in, because at the time on sprint.com it didn't have an up to date rebate form that had the EVO listed. I just rechecked today and now they have the EVO 4G listed on the rebate form under 100 rebate.

They should still be honoring the 100 rebate correct? I could see them giving me the run around about the situation.

dfine1966

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
It won't go past 58% until your 30 days is up. If you bought it on June 4, you are not eligible to get the rebate until activated for 30 days.

1shooky

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
My local sprint store gave me the rebate right there so I didnt have to mess with mailing all the paperwork in. It was nice.

Yes, your rebate should be for $100 bucks

Lady_Evo

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
My store told me that the rebate wouldn't be processed until after the 30 day money back guarantee period had expired, then it would start the process (which would take almost another 30 days...)

CansFan

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming one of the criteria to meet is having the phone for 30 days. This way you can't get the rebate and then return the phone under the money back guarantee.

dgp2003

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Checked my rebate status this morning...At 100%.

Anyone know how long it takes for it to get here? or where the rebates get mailed from?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Checked my rebate status this morning...At 100%.

Anyone know how long it takes for it to get here? or where the rebates get mailed from?

I am in the same situation. Mine was mailed just days after i got mine on launch day. Shows 100 Percent on the site but as of yesterday i have not recieved anything in the mail. Maybe Sprint is approving them and it goes to a 3rd party vendor who cuts the checks in batches then mails them out like that. I will give it another week and call care to track it. At least they give you a check number.

frankiepapa

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes, finally 100% and a check number....I got my wife a BB last night and just went to Best Buy to avoid the whole mail in rebate garbage again....not sure why i just didn't do that with the EVO...

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Mailed mine June 4th. Made an error on my form by listing both my numbers. They declined twice, I called twice and made them resubmit. Finally was approved two weeks ago. Today now says 100% with check number. Probably another month until its mailed.
2 months interest on our money should make Sprint happy.

Update.... got it august fifth...

Last edited: