I really want to get this phone, but........

sjrosenberg

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I am on my friends fair and flexible employee plan, and all I keep hearing is "sometime in July." I have been trolling this forum for about a month now and it just makes me more excited. I dont even have the phone and I am on android central like 3-4 times a day.

I am getting very impatient.....and no, I am not going to pay some d-bag on craiglist $400-500 to get it early :mad:

Sincerely,

The pre just aint cuttin it anymore:(

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Are you saying in July you think you'll be able to get it on an F&F plan? Good luck. All of Sprint's new smartphones require Everything plans with data, and I'd be real surprised if they make any exceptions. Prepare to spend more.

Palm Pre 4eva.

Whatever.

Useless post, btw.

r-nice

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Whatever.

Useless post, btw.

haters.jpg

beret9987

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you saying in July you think you'll be able to get it on an F&F plan? Good luck. All of Sprint's new smartphones require Everything plans with data, and I'd be real surprised if they make any exceptions. Prepare to spend more.

Whatever.

Useless post, btw.

Key words in the OP's post are "employee" plan. Depending if you're an actual employee of Sprint or working for an Indirect dealer, you get a variety of awesome plans, which are still labeled as F&F. They work fine with any of the newer Sprint smartphones(like the Pre), they're just stupid cheap(or free). How would I know? I used to work for Sprint, and I paid nothing for my cell phone, and 15/month for a true "unlimited" aircard :p

OP, feel your pain, had to do the same thing with the Pre, just keep bothering Employee Sales or whatever it is until they get their act together and sell you the phone! And on the upshot, at least it was July.. I think I had to wait 3 months before I could actually order a Pre from Sprint...

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Yea my plan at work is $85.60 for unlimited talk (landline and cellphone), unlimited data, unlimited text/mms, and wifi hotspot/tethering included, oh it also has the $10 tagged on for the evo. Although it doesn't matter, my company pays for the plan :)

KDiz

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm in the same boat, dude. have a pre and just waiting for the EVO. i'm on this site almost every day, which isn't helping. hell, i just bought an invisible shield for an EVO this morning. i wouldn't be so bad if i actually knew an exact date.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae