Experiences with buying your Evo from wirefly.com?

Darth Duane

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I got mine on launch day from wirefly for 169.99 plus 50$ bing cash back. It shipped that day for free, although it took 5 days to get to me counting the weekend.

Porting my number and everything else went fine. I called and chatted online with their customer service and had no issues.

Over all the experience was great. The only thing I would caution is that their return policy is very restrictive. They say you have to get an RMA within 14 days if you want to return the phone and it has to have 30 minutes or less of use(not sure if they can even check that but just FYI). So if you think you might return it better to use a brick and mortar store.

jaytank

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the phone around 12:30AM on 4th of June. Got it for 169 + Free Bluetooth + 50 BCB

I got my phone very next day (given it was shipped out from MD and I am in VA) around afternoon time, I didn't wait for them to get my no. ported (the paper came with it said it would take 4 days to get it done) so I called Sprint and got my phone activated right away, called WireFly to check if everything is OK with it and they said it's fine (as far as Sprint gives us our disc meaning don't remove the code on your account that you got the sprint account from WireFly - Sprint confirmed that they have the code as is) so I started enjoying my EVO within 15 hrs.

So, good experience