My NEW EVO has a red ear speaker :(

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I thought a black and yellow Sprint theme would have been cool over the silver.

I actually like the red grille better, heh. The original looks pretty plain, IMO.

kashmir

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Wow, it's sad that the Palm Pre has been demoted by most to a handy camera to take pictures of the EVO with. Perhaps sad isn't the right word, but you get the point.

mroth1983

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
It is sad... I use my pre.. I still will continue to use my pre... I love the pre for games... cant figure out if this evo does games well... from what im reading not really. Luckily I use 2 lines.. one for work, one for fun(personal)

klbjr

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow, it's sad that the Palm Pre has been demoted by most to a handy camera to take pictures of the EVO with. Perhaps sad isn't the right word, but you get the point.

Well Palm has nobody to blame but themselves. They dropped the ball with the Pre. Granted it is still the best mobile OS on the market IMO but between crappy hardware, non exsistint marketing and slow acceptance from software makers it was doomed. I still have mine, I just couldn't part with it and there was no need to keep my Hero and have 2 Android phones on my hip but ever since I got the Evo, my Pre has seen almost no use. I even forget to charge it most of the time and have since told everyone to call me on the Evo and use the Pre as a backup. Now the Evo running WebOS 2 would be SWEET!!!! Let's hope HP doesn't further fumble the rock and give us a nice WebOS 2 tablet by fall to play with.

laydros

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
The original they showed off at CITA had the red speaker grill. I think Sprint told them to tone it down so it would appeal more to enterprise customers.

I love the red, if there was an way to swap it out, I would.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781