The Latest Update: Facebook and Battery Life.

mitch2k12

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
From what i've heard, there was a change in facebook which helped with the battery life. Does anyone know exactly what that change was?

Also, in regards to the Facebook for HTC Sense, under PEOPLE, non of my friends contact pictures sync with their current facebook profile pictures. Yes they are linked, and there is a little F for facebook in the bottom left corner, they just arent up to date... anyway to fix this?

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have Facebook and Facebook for Sense installed. However, neither were installed from the Market as they came pre-loaded into the phone. Facebook is version 112 and Facebook for Sense is version 1. I see that the market has Facebook 1.2. Should I uninstall Facebook and install the Market's version?

marclile

May 26, 2010
Visit site
i was curious about this too. Facebook is a 3rd party app. i'm pretty sure that htc/sprint wouldn't have been able to make any changes to it.

npark

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I have Facebook and Facebook for Sense installed. However, neither were installed from the Market as they came pre-loaded into the phone. Facebook is version 112 and Facebook for Sense is version 1. I see that the market has Facebook 1.2. Should I uninstall Facebook and install the Market's version?

The Facebook app would just update to 1.2, I actually did this quite some time ago. The 1.2 app update came out after the Evo was released, so it's the same app, just an update.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
But how did you get 1.2 installed? Did you remove the stock Facebook application and download 1.2 from the Market?

UTnick

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
The pictures just seem to update periodically on their own and not as frequently as status updates do. It did the same thing on the hero.

akarol

May 31, 2010
Visit site
But how did you get 1.2 installed? Did you remove the stock Facebook application and download 1.2 from the Market?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol