Unrooting, halp!

byoung1989

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just purchased an EVO 4G from ebay that has been rooted with, what I THINK is Supersonic. I have no experience with rooting, but have been watching videos, downloading files and what not trying to flash my phone back to stock ROM. I need to have this done tonight as I have a phone interview tomorrow and the phone currently isn't working because of this ROM.

I have basically tried these steps but I got error messages upon trying to flash the ROM.

Please help if you can! Any ideas would be appreciated. I'll be up all night until I get this working.

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just purchased an EVO 4G from ebay that has been rooted with, what I THINK is Supersonic. I have no experience with rooting, but have been watching videos, downloading files and what not trying to flash my phone back to stock ROM. I need to have this done tonight as I have a phone interview tomorrow and the phone currently isn't working because of this ROM.

I have basically tried these steps but I got error messages upon trying to flash the ROM.

Please help if you can! Any ideas would be appreciated. I'll be up all night until I get this working.

Help us out here, please give us the info of your HBOOT.

byoung1989

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Got everything running. I found the unroot sticky at the top and got it to work. Not sure what I did differently, but I am fully functional. Thanks for replying. :D

OperationA7X

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Got everything running. I found the unroot sticky at the top and got it to work. Not sure what I did differently, but I am fully functional. Thanks for replying. :D

I'm always checking the forums and helping out when I can. Just look for forums with my name in it. :) And also, as long as it works, it works! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon