uptime since charge 21 hours 6 mins
brightness 1/3
sync email and weather every hour

how are you guys doing?

edit: i forgot to include %10 left

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I cheat. I keep mine plugged in all day at work with Pandora running. But when I am out and about, it does hold a charge much better then before the update.

Arizona Treo

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
10 hours 30 minutes..

Wifi connected the whole time
Few voice calls
About 50 push emails
About 25 texts
Twitter
Facebook
Market - downloaded a few apps, deleted a few and updated a few
1.5 hours on Pandora

At 51% now. Also have an Airave for voice, so signal is usually -80 - -90 all day

Also using a Hero until the Evo shows up.

Configured Advanced Task Manager to safe mode and clean when screen goes off. Among a few other settings. Did some battery bumping lastnight which gave me about 25% more battery life today.. Its getting better!!!

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I have %13 left
43 hours 52 mins since unplug
standby 1 day 19 hours 44 mins
phone idle 1 day 14 hours 58 mins
android system cpu 17 mins
wifi time on 17 hours 7 mins
display time on 4 hours 46 mins
calls 16 mins
internet 47 mins cpu time

Grebnehtor

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled ATK and I went from getting 12-13 hours of heavy use to 5-7. I don't get it. I truly thought that ATK wouldnt make a difference, but it did. Maybe I'll try it again with it set to safe.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I uninstalled ATK and I went from getting 12-13 hours of heavy use to 5-7. I don't get it. I truly thought that ATK wouldnt make a difference, but it did. Maybe I'll try it again with it set to safe.

i have not tried it with out atk the half dady i did i decided to put atk back in use bacause too much was always running in memory and it slows the phone down

lastdetailwd

Nov 14, 2009
www.lastdetailwd.com
I don't know how you guys are getting this battery life. I unplugged from a full charge at 9:14am, it's now 2pm. 5 hours and I am down to 44%.

ATK running
45 min worth of calls
15 texts
Occasional Facebook app

That's it. Wifi is turned off, GPS is on, sync for facebook and weather is every 2 hours.

dekcufi

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know how you guys are getting this battery life. I unplugged from a full charge at 9:14am, it's now 2pm. 5 hours and I am down to 44%.

ATK running
45 min worth of calls
15 texts
Occasional Facebook app

That's it. Wifi is turned off, GPS is on, sync for facebook and weather is every 2 hours.

try your gps off i never turn mine on unless i need to use it and my sync it hourly

rev177#AC

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
I just got the phone last thursday here are my results are these Normal??

7H 22m since unplugged

45 Min of bluetooth calling
Cell standby 19%
Bluetooth 18%
Phone Ilde 16%
Voice calls 15%
System 10%
Display 4%

Email set to get every 10 Min three email accounts and 40 emails today

I am at 75% is this normal

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I just got the phone last thursday here are my results are these Normal??

7H 22m since unplugged

45 Min of bluetooth calling
Cell standby 19%
Bluetooth 18%
Phone Ilde 16%
Voice calls 15%
System 10%
Display 4%

Email set to get every 10 Min three email accounts and 40 emails today

I am at 75% is this normal

This is about right. Im actually surprised you are getting such good battery life with Bluetooth calling.

bnrbranding

May 31, 2010
Visit site
You probably have an app that's killing your battery. I was using ATK then decided to see how much of a difference it made. After a few days without ATK and without a noticeable difference in battery life I stopped using it. A couple of days ago my brother in law was checking out my phone and the next couple of days I got horrible battery life. I was down to 15% in 8 hours or so, which is quite bad for me. Then I noticed that he had opened Pandora and it had been running ever since. Turned off Pandora and I am back to 15+ hours on a charge. I hate to say it, but I am a convert. ATK is a bandaid for the problem in many cases.

rev177#AC

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
This is about right. Im actually surprised you are getting such good battery life with Bluetooth calling.

Bluetooth is my car phone if that mean anything.

I am ok with the battery life wish it was better but it tis the nature of these phones. i put a 3500 siedo battery in my pre