Looking for a specific battery widget

malhotra365

May 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for the widget that will display a battery w the percentage inside of it. I've seen it on a couple of screen shots and is usually displayed at the top next to the WiFi indicator. I tried the marketplace but I found like 50 of them.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
If you want to try a different approach download SysTray Monitor (by Creafire AG) from the market - free. This is not a battery widget though.

It will place a small sized percent label on the top bar's left corner. Very elegant, functional and with out using any screen real estate. Also keeps track of some additional memory stats for you.

MRBULLRED

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
If you want to try a different approach download SysTray Monitor (by Creafire AG) from the market - free. This is not a battery widget though.

It will place a small sized percent label on the top bar's left corner. Very elegant, functional and with out using any screen real estate. Also keeps track of some additional memory stats for you.

I use this one.. works great..

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
The problem with all of the battery widgets I've tried is that the icons are very low quality and look like crap compared to the other icons I use. This actually holds true for most apps in the marketplace.

techiechick

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried PowerTime?

I know it's a paid widget, but it looks great. Also displays percentage as well as time remaining. Love it!!

See it on AppBrain here: PowerTime

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power