1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Email App Questions

I have a few questions about the standard email application on the Evo. I am using a yahoo account which contains many folders. However, when I go to menu>Folders, none of my folders show up. So my first question is: Is it possible to view all of my folders in the standard email app? My second question is: If I can view my folders, is it possible to move my emails into specific folders? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Alex

I'm not sure, I don't use the standard email client; however, Yahoo just came out with an Android app. You should check it out--search for Yahoo Mail in the Android Market.

Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Quote Originally Posted by Examiner19 View Post
    Yahoo just came out with an Android app. You should check it out--search for Yahoo Mail in the Android Market.
    I would choose this option since you can move emails to different folder with this app.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Ok thanks Ill have to give the yahoo app a try

Am I missing something in the yahoo app? But I don't see where you can forward or reply to emails.
    surely the official yahoo app has this?

Global Posts
    4,500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Anthem_003

Quote Originally Posted by sho nuff View Post
    Am I missing something in the yahoo app? But I don't see where you can forward or reply to emails.
    surely the official yahoo app has this?
    When you're in the message press Menu then select Forward/Reply.
    "The worst foe lies within the self....."
    Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa

Good to know...just a newb on android...having to get mine set up so I can set up my wife's...she will be confuses for a while.