Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Today I get my EVO!!

Finally after the longest month of June, I get my Evo coming in the mail!!!! Come on UPS guy, hurry!!!!

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts

Go go go! Post your initial impressions after you mess with it for the next 48 hours!
    Original Member

Global Posts
    10,099 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by misplacedhatred View Post
    Finally after the longest month of June, I get my Evo coming in the mail!!!! Come on UPS guy, hurry!!!!
    Congrats! Enjoy the new device and let us know what you think.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Sikora View Post
    Congrats! Enjoy the new device and let us know what you think.
    Quote Originally Posted by pwnst_r View Post
    Go go go! Post your initial impressions after you mess with it for the next 48 hours!
    Will do!

Yay!! Congrats!! im sure you will love it..i know i do!!

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

I know that feeling of anticipation! You will be amazed with your new EVO! Have fun!!

You must be west coast. UPS has already delivered my EVO today.

I'm sure you will love it!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by MDteX View Post
    You must be west coast. UPS has already delivered my EVO today.

I'm sure you will love it!
    Central actually, San Antonio, Texas.

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Congrats! I just got mine yesterday after being on a BB. All I can say is that I love this phone.. its amazing!

damn im in chicago...ups says on its way!! Lest go EVO!!!

Congratulations, hope you'll love It as much as I do....make sure you update for better battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by melnick7 View Post
    damn im in chicago...ups says on its way!! Lest go EVO!!!
    you didn't call and find the truck and hunt it down :-)

i tried!!

Quote Originally Posted by melnick7 View Post
    i tried!!
    Maybe you need to buy your local UPS route driver a beer to avoid future delay. Lol

I came from a Palm Pre, it was a little different at first, but I promise you that you are going to LOVE your EVO!
    EVO FTW!!!!!!

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    ROM
    cyanogen_speedy-toastcfh

Central actually, San Antonio, Texas.
    Heck ya another TEXAN welcome we are glad you could join us. Your going to love your new EVO its the best HTC device I have ever owned.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Alright everyone, I have had my Evo for over 24 hours, and I have to say.. I love it!.. Blows my Pre out of the water.. I finally have everything set up the exact way i want it. So far i have noticed the battery life is better than the pre, havent really given it the super heavy use test. It is so fast, and super useful! I dont know how i lived so long on my tiny pre screen.. Hardware wise, its amazing, software.. even better... This simply is the best phone i have ever owned.. I'm in San Antonio, So its a 4G city. I have used some 4G, and it varies from place to place, but blows 3G out of the water too. Over all I am Happy with my purchase! Anyone else who got their EVO yesterday have any comments on it? I'm glad to be part of the EVO family.

I had my EVO for almost a month now. Had it since the morning of Launch. Still loving it. I mostly found out all the little nooks and crannies but I'm still having fun with it. Speed and software are amazing, hardware just as amazing...

My girlfriend just got hers yesterday. She loves it also. She just finished customizing it the way she wants... I bought her a hip holster case today from the street vendors in NYC. Something for 7 dollars just to keep it from getting scratched while it's in her purse.

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts

Another new kickstand clan member here...still working out the differences between the EVO and my old Curve, but it's a blast so far.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Congrats! I guess I'll now what it's like to experience the Evo sometime in December when they finally come in stock. I called a few places all over Indianapolis and everyone I talked to said..."there are no phones available city wide!"

Wii epedimic all over again.........

Global Posts
    201 Global Posts

When my Pre crapped out on me again today, I walked into a local Sprint store and picked up an Evo. Looking forward to the learning experience. Guessing there's a post or two around here about how to get things rolling. Rolled the dice and allowed it to pull down some update today and phone doesn't appear to have died on me, but haven't actually used the thing yet.

Gratz on the EVO man. Love both of ours. I am also in San Antonio. Just got mine last Thursday.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

Quote Originally Posted by nizmoz View Post
    Gratz on the EVO man. Love both of ours. I am also in San Antonio. Just got mine last Thursday.

What part of San Antonio are you from, and hows the 4G speed around you.. In my area (Huebner area) I get about 2.5mps.. Glad to see another San Antonian around enjoying their EVO!

Global Posts
    4,620 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by 1sfg View Post
    When my Pre crapped out on me again today, I walked into a local Sprint store and picked up an Evo. Looking forward to the learning experience. Guessing there's a post or two around here about how to get things rolling. Rolled the dice and allowed it to pull down some update today and phone doesn't appear to have died on me, but haven't actually used the thing yet.
    No worries about that update, Sprint pulled the first version and the one you got was the fixed version.
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Welcome to the Kickstand Clan!
    Cellphone pimpin' ain't easy!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast