BuIts been fun EVO

DocPeanut

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Dude,i called 10 different people, no joke.

Are what the store tried to pull today I am done with sprint. Verizons plan is actually cheaper then sprint. I've got unlimited everything with verizon including insurance, adios sprint

kyrumo

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Im not sure why anyone would want the Droid X, its out of date before its released

No front facing camera
Not a 4G phone
They took a step backwards with the hardware buttons

kyrumo

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
You should get the Incredible, Verizon isn't bad til you want extra features with Sprint you get Visual Voicemail, Sprint Navigation, Sprint Tv for free while VZW charges for comparable features and Verizons Mobile Hotspot has a 5gig cap

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Sprint's customer service isn't bad until you have a question or problem that's not on Sprint's FAQ list or on a brochure. They turn into complete retards if they are asked a question they haven't heard before. I've had to hang up and call back 4 times in a row once because they kept saying the same thing over and over again. I swear I had this conversation three times in a row.

me: I have 4 lines but only need data on my evo. Do you have a family plan besides Everything Data that would work?

cs: We have the Everything Data 1500 shared that would work for you.

me: No, I said besides that plan. I don't want to pay for data on the other lines when it's not needed.

cs: Well we have the Simply Everything Plan that would work for all 4 lines and that would give you unlimited everything.

me: click

palanilopez12

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I just sent my replacement phone back to Sprint because it was worse then the first one i got. I went ahead and called Sprint today to let them know that I wanted another phone because the one they sent me wasn't any better then the first one I had gotten. They ent ahead and transferred me to th "tech" department where hey created a ticket for me to bring in my original one to get serviced. I told be that I am within my 30 days and I want a replacement. she went ahead and told me that wasn't one of the options. I just told her fine. But I refuse to do that since I am within my 30 days so I am going o call them again tomorrow to see if I can get another phone sent out to me

pank

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Verizons plan is actually cheaper then sprint. I've got unlimited everything with verizon including insurance, adios sprint

Can you point me or link to that plan setup? Just curious, I'm into my second week of my 30 days and when I looked at Verizon they were quite a bit more for the same features??

rockdawg

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
Can you point me or link to that plan setup? Just curious, I'm into my second week of my 30 days and when I looked at Verizon they were quite a bit more for the same features??

They're not cheaper than Sprint unless he is getting a large discount and even then, I've never seen a large enough discount to make Verizon cheaper than Sprint. I think this is just an example of someone cutting off their nose to spite their face.

Last edited:

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Man, I guess your mileage may vary. I bought an Evo off of Craigslist from some guy that got it at the Google I/O conference, no box just the phone , charger, can memory chips. Activated it on release day into my account, a week later I noticed the display had flaw and Sprint had me fill out a form so when they get more in they will swap it.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If you want I can give you a better number to call than the usual Sprint support line. You are within 30 days, they have to give you a new one. Never settle for what the first rep tells you, just keep calling back. Do you really want to pay more at Verizon and get that data cap?

deaofly

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
If your wife has an evo just use hers to charge the battery and swap it out. I would deff do that and just wait. It seems that there is more to it then just what your telling us. Everyone knows that you can't find any evos around, I'm sorry to hear about your problem but I have been with Sprint for 6 years myself. I don't really have problems with them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX