Interesting find...sorry for my ignorance

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Tonight I finally broke down and called Sprint's tech support regarding my text messaging issue. Upon speaking with tech support I learned something new. My 16 gigabyte memory card had been used in my old Verizon Tour, my old Verizon Blackberry Storm 2, my old Motorola Droid, my old HTC Droid Incredible and now my Sprint HTC EVO. I was told by three different people that my memory card may have some bearing on the slowness of my device and the force closing on my Android phones. A buddy a mines who is a beta tester out west also confirmed this theory that I initially believed to be bogus. So after wiping my memory card and hard resetting my EVO my messaging works like a champ now. I hope this helps out a few folks on this board.

charliegrs

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Thats kind of common sense to be honest. If you use a memory card on a device for any length of time, then use it in a totally different device, formatting it first is the only logical thing to do to prevent file corruption and other problems.

hucworld

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Thats kind of common sense to be honest. If you use a memory card on a device for any length of time, then use it in a totally different device, formatting it first is the only logical thing to do to prevent file corruption and other problems.

again sorry for my ignorance

Flip

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
Well **** thanx for that I didn't knw that so it answers questions on my previous devices I bought a new 16 HC for this baby n love it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol