Weather Widgets won't update

gspam1

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I've tried removing and then adding back the weather widget a few times, but it still won't update. If I go into the "Settings" menu, the options to adjust the sync times are ghosted - I can only adjust the centigrade or farenheit setting. When I first got the Evo, I adjusted this to 3 hours, and now I'd like to change it but can't.

I've tried looking through the phone to see if I've shut this off somewhere else but no joy.

Thank you.

Buckeyes

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have had similar issues. Go to settings, accounts & sync, and check auto-sync. While this allows you to automatically download data, I find i still have to manually update my weather widget. Maybe I'm missing something, but this is what i have found.

kaivorb

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I thought I was going crazy but I'm having same issue. I figured it was a side effect of me adjusting settings to save battery. I couldnt get it back either. A bit frustrating.

Norwester

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Mine refused to update the other day. It read 49 degrees(that days low) when it was actually in the mid eighties. Magically started updating again 7:00 PM or so. It could be the server or weather station from where you receive your data.

gspam1

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Buckeyes was correct. It was the setting in Accounts and Sync that fixed it. I can now adjust the update frequency. Thank you Buckeyes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678