- 3 Posts
Issues with Superuser...please help!!!
For some reason my superuser doesn't grant permissions to anything. I have version 3.1.3. I don't know what to do. I wanted to get superSU instead but it doesn't grant permission for it. What can I do? My phone is rooted with the stock rom. I never downloaded superuser, it just popped up in the apps after I rooted my phone. I'm a noob to all this stuff so please give me step by step of what I need to do.
- 09-14-2012, 12:59 PM #2
- 1,073 Posts
- Stock Sense 4.1.1
Re: Issues with Superuser...please help!!!
I'm not 100% maybe someone Can help better than I can.
Its Happened to me. I somehow denied suoeruser .. superuser permissions . So click on the su app. Go to the settings and try to update the app. Even if its already updated. It should ask if you want to Grant su access. Allow it.
That doesn't work. Find the su apk and redownload itPrivacy is overrated :P
- By ambrodsky in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2011, 12:04 AM
- By zbban1#ac in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 10-02-2010, 07:35 AM
- By Reydelgado0320 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:10 PM
- By dannychaos in forum HTC Droid Eris Rooting, ROMs, and HackingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-27-2010, 12:51 AM
- By intrloper in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:43 AM