- 1 Posts
Help Moving A File To HTC From Windows7 PC?????
I have an HTC EVO 4G with HTC Sync on my HP laptop with Windows7, I received an email containing ringtones from a friend and it created a file on my computer when I saved it. My problem is, when I go to HTC Sync to try to move it to my phone, I cannot find the file. Does anyone know how I can move this file from my PC to my mobile phone? Also, I think it is a ZIP file but I am not sure. And if it is do I need to unzip it? How is that done? Thanks in advance for any helpful answers.
- 09-17-2012, 02:08 PM #2
- 55 Posts
Re: Help Moving A File To HTC From Windows7 PC?????
If you right click on the saved filed in Windows, the file type will show you if is a zip file or another type of file. If the saved file is a zip file, you can unzip it by right clicking the saved file and selecting the option to Extract (or Extract all) to unzip the file or folder.
- By kagenish in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
- By timmyboy188 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 5Last Post: 03-20-2011, 03:46 PM
- By ochness in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2011, 04:28 PM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2010, 09:29 AM
- By onixblack in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2010, 03:47 PM