Waiting for a new Evo

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Well I have had my original since release and have never been happier. Yet I have two issues that are bugging the crap out of me. 1 dead pixel in the middle of the screen and dust under the top left part of the screen. So i'm getting it warrantied out, and hopefully getting a stronger build.

Now my question so the transition is easy.. I installed Appbrain and synced my apps to that. Now if I get the new one and download Appbrain, will it redownload all my apps that I have synced to my account there?

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Well I have had my original since release and have never been happier. Yet I have two issues that are bugging the crap out of me. 1 dead pixel in the middle of the screen and dust under the top left part of the screen. So i'm getting it warrantied out, and hopefully getting a stronger build.

Now my question so the transition is easy.. I installed Appbrain and synced my apps to that. Now if I get the new one and download Appbrain, will it redownload all my apps that I have synced to my account there?

Yes, it will. you just have to choose the option of syncing it from the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34