Darn live wallpapers.

Khaelum

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I agree, they are pretty darn neat and I think we'll see even better ones in the near future.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

PWBarrett

May 8, 2010
Visit site
At first I stayed away from live wallpapers to save battery, but now I've been using the aquarium for about 10 days, and it's only 3% of the usage. Seems worth it to me. Thats way down in the noise-level compared to the power consumption due to my office being in a bad reception spot.

mugen

May 25, 2010
Visit site
i had the super mario bros, left phone on for 3 days and mario got stuck inbetween two cannons.

needless to say DELETE!!! back to the fish bowl

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Using the Super Mario one myself - he just got stuck on my screen too - but the easy fix is to just go in to the wallpaper configure and tell it to skip the level - it starts a new level and no more stuck mario!

I haven't noticed any adverse battery effects from running it either

EDIT: The seeds of life one just looks like a bunch of sperm swimming around on your screen?

Last edited:

skip259#CB

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
gimmie a link to the stonerview. :) i've got the legendary flying toasters wallpaper on mine. oh wait, i think that's the screen saver. :D still is bad ass.:D

fraz

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
gimmie a link to the stonerview. :) i've got the legendary flying toasters wallpaper on mine. oh wait, i think that's the screen saver. :D still is bad ass.:D

just type "stonerview" in marketplace search and its the free one listed.

apollooff320

May 16, 2010
Visit site
don't you live wallpaper since it lags the phone. Trying scrolling through your apps and watch how it lags compared to a static wallpaper.

youngzayiles

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
I want someone to make a better version of the Droid eye. Ill buy it when its done... The ones out now are too simple.. If they can make mario I know they can make a better droid eye lol

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I don't see my Incredible lagging at all while running any of the live wallpapers....

youngzayiles - have you tried the droid eye live wallpaper from the Droid X? that's the best one I've seen so far

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon