how to change lock screen pic back

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
My lock screen pic changed by itself when my camera app was lagging and forced closed. Now I have the gay stock rainbow background image as my lockscreen image. How do I change it back to the stock (or different) lockscreen image?

I will give a "thanks" to anyone who tries to help. :)

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
First off, could you not be offensive and call it the "gay stock rainbow...." It's a picture. A picture doesn't have the ability to be gay. Anyhoo back to your question. Just change your background (menu button> wallpaper). When you change that, it'll change your lock screen background as well.

ArkAngel06

May 18, 2010
Visit site
This brings up another question. Since obviously the OP did it, is there a way to set a different pic as the lock screen only image?

pwnst_r

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Actually just changing the wallpaper doesn't always do the trick. I've had to reboot to sync both the lock pic and the wallpaper pic.

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Okay, clicked thanks for everyone except the first guy. Didn't know happy rainbows were offensive to anyone.

Tried changing the wallpaper and that doesn't change my lockscreen image. Only the wallpaper. Still have the happy rainbow.

gol706

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
My fiancee got an Aria a few days ago, oddly when you go to change the wallpaper on it's version of Sense it asks if you want to change the regular wallpaper or the lock screen wallpaper. I wonder why the Evo doesn't do this.

dougeetx

Pimpin' Ain't Easy
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
First off, could you not be offensive and call it the "gay stock rainbow...." It's a picture. A picture doesn't have the ability to be gay. Anyhoo back to your question. Just change your background (menu button> wallpaper). When you change that, it'll change your lock screen background as well.

Dude! G.A.L. (get a life)... The rainbow IS gay! It's the national symbol for lesbos!

epbb

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Ok. Restarting worked, but the lockscreen image keeps changing to the happy rainbow. It changes the wallpaper to a different image as well (but not to the rainbow). Any ideas anyone? Happens every time i take a picture. I hope i don't have to do a hard reset to fix this...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463