EVO on Employee Plan

jfultz14976

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know when the EVO will be available to people on the employee plan? I heard "July" before but when I call back, they just say that there is no date. I am guessing that it will be around the end of July, or whenever they are not "out of stock" whichever come first.

YBCold

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm on a company discount for my monthly rate and didn't even get questioned when purchasing. You should be good unless I missunderstood the OP.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

xm1337

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Soon, soon. I am also an employee plan and don't have an Evo yet :(
The best way to check is to go to http://www.sprint.com/advantageclub

Theres probably a big picture saying "coming soon". This is where you'll be able to find out when you can order an Evo using an upgrade as an employee. You can still buy one full price from ebay or where ever and use it, this is just for employee upgrades.

bp3dots

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Soon, soon. I am also an employee plan and don't have an Evo yet :(
The best way to check is to go to http://www.sprint.com/advantageclub

Theres probably a big picture saying "coming soon". This is where you'll be able to find out when you can order an Evo using an upgrade as an employee. You can still buy one full price from ebay or where ever and use it, this is just for employee upgrades.

Sprint employees plans won't allow you an evo, even if you bought it full price. It will be available to use on them when stock levels are adequate. (As in, they sit on the shelf for days) A this point, I would guess July is a stretch unless they have a huge order arriving that will replenish all channels.

schnergun

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Depends all on the market.. In my market they are allowed to have them as of last week friday

so you have an evo on a 3rd party dealer line? I dropped my dealer line and hopped on a friends account to get the Evo. Now I want to get it back on to a dealer plan.

powrman811

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
Lies.

If you can get your hands on an EVO, you will need to send your IAE an EDRP request (employee account request) with the EVO's ESN. I am on an employee plan and just pay an extra $10 for the premium data.

printscreen2.png

Last edited:

xm1337

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Sprint employees plans won't allow you an evo, even if you bought it full price.

Like powrman811 said, that is not true. If you can get your hands on one you can activate it. My brother is on the same plan as me and he has an Evo. You just will probably have to pay full price, unless you have some good connections :p. The only difference is you pay the extra 10$ a month for the 4g which you would have to do anyway.

crown7521

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
i'm paying 40 something a month thats with tax... i been on the employee plan since the 18th of june... i'm just paying the extra 10 for the 4g.. ohh and i didn't pay full price i was due for an upgrade and took full advantage of it minus the rebate that i didn't send out

Last edited:

eagle63

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused... Is this "employee" plan you're talking about the same as the "everything referral plan"? That's the plan I'm on ($59/month instead of the normal $69 for 500 minutes, unlimited data, text) and it's the new version of the old SERO plans. Or are you referring to a different type of employee plan?

powrman811

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm confused... Is this "employee" plan you're talking about the same as the "everything referral plan"? That's the plan I'm on ($59/month instead of the normal $69 for 500 minutes, unlimited data, text) and it's the new version of the old SERO plans. Or are you referring to a different type of employee plan?

Different account. These are account if you were at one point a Sprint employee. I know guys who haven't been with Nextel/Sprint for years and still have their employee account.

gbm85

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Funny story... I actually had to buy my EVO through telesales. The Sprint store saw my EPRP plan and thought I was an employee... refused to sell me the phone.

JohninKC

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Lies.

If you can get your hands on an EVO, you will need to send your IAE an EDRP request (employee account request) with the EVO's ESN. I am on an employee plan and just pay an extra $10 for the premium data.

printscreen2.png

Agreed, picked up my Evo off Craigslist and have been using it on my Advantage plan account since Tuesday.

I couldn't hold out any longer and I have a feeling I may have been waiting a while since not even the flag ship Sprint Studio in KC has Evo's in stock. When I had them check the ESN prior to making the transaction they claimed they hadn't had any in weeks.

mrchristoph

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm on an indirect employee plan for 20 per month, and I can't seem to add the evo. We keep getting error messages that I need to change my rate plan when I tried to activate it. I added the premium data feature which I would gladly pay, but still no dice. I'm not exactly in a position to contact an acct rep either... Any Ideas?