IM/text integration

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to android, and the one thing I really miss from my pre is how text messages and im's were all together in the messaging application. I can't believe this isn't done in android.

Any suggestions for apps that do this?

Thanks

noval

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I agree, with my pre i had gotten so use to being able to chat wit contacts seamlessly in one location text and IM. Hopefully someone will come up with something soon. (fingers crossed)

Kmart28

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
I totally agree and was just thinking the same thing. Former Pre owner, can't believe this is not available on Android.

AndroidOne

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
AFAIK, this was an innovation pioneered by Palm for WebOS, don't know if it is yet available on any other mobile OS today.

Why don't you guys submit this to Google as a feature request for future versions.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
AFAIK, this was an innovation pioneered by Palm for WebOS, don't know if it is yet available on any other mobile OS today.

Why don't you guys submit this to Google as a feature request for future versions.

If you would be so kind as to point me in the right direction, I would love to suggest it to Google. How do I go about doing that? I hate needing a separate program open for my IM's. After the Pre, it just seems really natural to have them all together.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781