Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Just ordered an EVO!

I'm told it could take up to a month to get it, but I can't wait to get rid of my Palm PREce of crap

Hope you don't have to wait that long and welcome to Android life!

I came from a Pre and you will love the hardware quality and if your a techy you like Android OS!

Best of luck!

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cyanogen 6.1.1 or Vaelpak

You'll be very happy.

congratulations. most likely it won't take nearly a month. Maybe a week or so.

I literally just ordered mine from bestbuy!!! Cannot wait to join the community. Sorry blackberry, but youre behind the times!

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DrFitness View Post
    I literally just ordered mine from bestbuy!!! Cannot wait to join the community. Sorry blackberry, but youre behind the times!
    "Me, too!" I had to order the white one, as the black was shown as "sold out online." The Best Buy stores have no stock, local Sprint stores don't even have a model on display. I've been calling it the "Phantom Phone." Ordered one for my daughter as well. We're both eager to try out the video chat, since she'll be going away to college later this year. Mine will be replacing a just-out-of-contract-last-month Instinct, which I almost upgraded to an Instinct HD until common sense slapped me in the face and told me to shell out the extra $100.

Welcome! First thing you'll notice is that the hardware is much better than the pre. Then the rest of the goodness will follow.
    yEzZiR! - samsung n400 w/camera > Sanyo mm7400 > Sanyo VM4500> Samsung Instinks > Palm pre > HTC EVO 4g
    jeravicious.wordpress.com

Global Posts
    4,504 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Welcome to the Kickstand Clan boys! I came from the Pre too, and compared to the Evo, it is total and complete Fisherprice toy piece of crap. And yeah, I was a Pre fan before!

Congrats, if your looking to flash roms don't do the update

I just ordered at wirefly. Switching from an iPhone. Website said 2-3 weeks. I can't wait.