Any single people with an EVO

aimzmarie

May 9, 2010
Visit site
please keep looking around. i wish i had a link but it was so long ago already :(

i remember on launch day people were saying they were buying the phones from the employee referral program. some people were giving out employee referral IDs so you could use the program. this program discounts $10/month from your bill but you must buy the phone from the program and no where else.

Lorak

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Reading comprehension... a lost art.

99.99 = unlimited everything.

69.99 = unlimited mobile to mobile, but only 450 mins to landlines.

Truth. Really have to decide on what your useage consist of. Pretty much everyone I call and talk to has cell phones(hell some don't even have home phones anymore). So only time I use any of my 450 landline min is calling a business or something like that. So the $69 plan is a no brainer.

But if you call landlines a lot(between 7am and 7pm) then $99 would be a better option.

Last edited:

painterface

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
just ask sprint for any discounts you can think of

join a credit union, if you can. then you get 10 percent off

I think AAA is 10 percent

bunch of discounts offered

also, why would you think sprint would have so many hidden fees that it would be more than 25 dollars(to surpass your verizon bill)?

well, it doesn't :p

painterface

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
also, I got a lol@the thread title

just sounds funny to me

like I would click on the thread and it would be some spam like, "evo owners, are you lonely? miss being with that 'certain someone'? well, try meetamate.com! the only singles app exclusively for the sprint evo 4g!"

chaosrecords

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Reminder: You cannot discount the 99.99 +10.00 simply everything plan.

Get the 450 everything data plan for 69.99 + 10. then get your 10-25% discount depending on where you work or go to school.

I wouldn't lie about where you work, but they do audit this at times, we had a case where magically 600 people worked at Home Depot in a town of 1000. Sprint caught on pretty quick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze